Monday 1 June 2015

The Creative Directory: Martha Ellen Smith

 
 
 
 
In a sentence:
Beautiful, intricate illustrations and tattoos by Martha, who I will one day have the pleasure of being tattooed by.
 
 
 
Sample the goods:
 

 
 



 
 
It may seem a little strange that I, being ink free, am promoting a tattoo artist but to be honest it's been on my mind recently. I've got a bit of a bug under my skin about it at the moment and I can't remember where I discovered Martha, but I keep seeing these tattoos on Instagram and I love them.


Now I'm no expert, obviously, on tattooing or its techniques and styles so this post is going to be picture heavy but what I will say is Martha's got skill. Skill that I will gladly travel to London for!







 
Where you can find her:
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment