Wednesday 11 March 2015

Project 365: Week 10

Day 58: Tea, because who doesn't love tea, especially on a lovely sunny morning and another week off work!

Day 59: Speaking of sunshine, I've actually been putting my washing outside on the line! Wha?

Day 60: I've been in a wonderland of colour in one of the best fabric shops I've found.

Day 61: Newly listed item in my Etsy shop! Hand embroidered and framed poetry. It was framed by the same man that has been doing my mum and aunty's embroideries for the last 30 years and now he's framing mine! Go have a look and let me know what you think.
 
Day 62: I've started thinking about what artwork I could produce for the UK Coffee Week. Ended up painting Claire!


Day 63: Awesome day taking in the scenery with the gang at Stanage Edge.

Day 64: I really love to practice hooping while watching everyone go by through the window. Hopefully the video will work!

 
 
oxoxo
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment