Sunday 9 November 2014

Christmas Wish List


1. This blouse, just wow. I have a clutch bag with the same pattern on.


2. Looove this clutch bag. Very chic and stylish. 


3. This dress is just asking for an outrageous beehive!


4. I found this shirt on Tumblr without a source. Ben searched high and low for me and although he couldn't find it he discovered that it's made by Tigresse. This would be such a good exploring outfit. 



5. I would love a set of Orla Kiely anything! This kitchen set is gorgeous.



6. I really like this illustration and there are more too. Check 'em out.


7. How cool are these trousers?!




9. How sweet is this mug. Unfortunately it's sold out but it's sold by Kibster and they have loads of other cool vintage homewares.


10. John Paul Miller the goldsmith. Unbelievable. There are so many more that are just as astounding too. I'd have any and all.




What's on your Christmas wish list this year?


oxoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment