Saturday 9 August 2014

H-oopsie Daisy!

Guess what I've taken up? Go on, guess!




Let me tell you, a lot of photos didn't make it into this post! Most of these are a bit dodgy but some of them, oh man, so bad! And of course as soon as the self timer was on all my abilities seemed to evaporate. Not that I have many yet, I've only been to one class so far. It was such fun though!
I was surprised at how much of a work out it is. The class was only an hour but I must say I did break a serious sweat at one point.
I know it seems a bit pointless to try to show hula hooping through photos but hey ho, why not throw a few in anyway. If I could make gifs I would have, but they would only have shown it falling to the ground, many many times.







I saw something about it on Twitter the other day while on my break at work and thought it would be fun to try, so I went and signed up at the end of the day. I'm in a hoop dance class so I'm learning the skills and tricks whereas there are some that are just for fitness.
I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a new hobby to take up and don't mind being bruised all over!


oxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment