Monday 11 August 2014

Floral Clash





Let me tell you about this dress. I love it! I love the clash of floral all over the place. It used to be a lot longer but I had it taken up and also the shoulder frills were huge so they were altered too.
It's from about 3 years ago and I never wore it much at first. I bought it thinking "wow look at that!" and then I kind of thought maybe it was a bit too busy. I'm glad I kept it though because it only took me 3 years to realise I do actually like it!

Also the sunglasses I freaking love. I got them from the best vintage shop ever last summer and wore them to death. I've not worn them as much since, seeing as they're not prescription obviously and I was very much into wearing contacts last summer. I haven't really put them in since getting these glasses. I'm sure I will now, you can't beat a bit of vintage eyewear!





Dress - Oasis
Hat - Topshop
Sunglasses - Vintage from Bowler


oxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment