Saturday 26 July 2014

Tularosa Lady

My God what weather! We're in the middle of a heat wave here and I don't think I can take it anymore!  And here's someone who wants to go to Arizona - yeah right! My blood's too thick for South Yorkshire it seems, nevermind the desert.



Anyway, as you can see these photos were taken a wee while ago before the big trim. I know, I need to develope my films more often, which means I need to use the damn things more often! Saying that though, I have noticed I've been reaching for the Minolta a lot more lately.






I suppose this outfit should be dedicated to my beloved clothing colleagues of times gone by. The whole thing (almost) is after all from Sainsbury's which is a million miles away from the Mexican border where I feel I belong when wearing it! Alongside Pat Garrett...or should I say Alias.

Top - Tu by Sainsbury's (Similar here)
Maxi Skirt - Tu by Sainsbury's
Brooch - Vintage from Filibuster & Booth (Similar here)
Hat - Topshop


Photo's taken with a Konica Minolta Dynax 3000i


oxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment