Saturday 21 June 2014

Curly Bob


Well I've done it, it's gone. About time too. It's been on my mind for a while but I've finally had it chopped off!
It's all come about from making a big change in my life, I felt like I wanted to make a physical change too. Not quite a full re invention but a change nonetheless. 
I actually plan to go for a full blown pixie cut (gasp!) one day. ONE DAY! Haha probably not anytime soon as I'm only just getting started rocking the curly bob (and I don't have the balls) which I almost hate myself for saying because for goodness sake Charlotte it's only hair. This I suppose is my slow, gradual crawl towards it. I do think early 20's is probably the best age to get away with drastic do's, but for now I'm happy with this. Also, I think it's the first time I've ever not had the immediate hate/regret of a new hairstyle, which says a lot since it's not been above my shoulders for about a decade! 
It was done by the lovely Kirsty Palmer at Laundry. I highly recommend it. Really great service.  






Speaking of losing hair, look who's growing some new stuff...



oxoxo

1 comment:

  1. It's so refreshing to cut your hair. I changed mine from long to about this length and I can't believe it took me so long. I like that my hair will hold some curls and takes me far less time in the mornings now :)

    ReplyDelete