Tuesday 20 May 2014

In Their Craft Or Sullen Art

Now I'm here and pretty much all set up in Sheffield, I'm going to have a lot more time to put into designing and creating my range of handmade cards. Lord knows I love cards!
In the meantime I thought I'd introduce you to some of my favourite illustrators, cardmakers and all round crafty people. There are so many talented people in the world just doing their thang! Check 'em out below.

This whole range of cards, jewellery, clothing and homeware by Bonbi Forest is really sweet. This card is particularly lovely as is this rainstorm necklace.



This jewellery range is so gorgeous, especially this necklace which I came so close to buying the other day but in the end I decided the money was perhaps better spent on food. I know, stupid decision. Seeing them again now has pretty much made up my mind that I'm going straight back in to get one. One of the places they're sold here in Sheffield is Moonko (my dream job!). They're made of reclaimed vintage bone china by Stay Gold Mary Rose.


Orwell And Goode do allsorts of paper goods and things for the home with a quirky nature theme on. My favourite being these herring cushions, they also do this pattern on china mugs and cards!


Oh man I love Juan Is Dead so much! This range is so like mine and Ben's handmade halloween decorations! It's so fun and colourful. They do coasters, mugs, prints etc and they're all handmade mosaics of scenes of what must be the afterlife in Mexico haha. Love it!


oxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment