Saturday 12 April 2014

Honey Hued Delights


Good morning, the sun is shining! I'm so pleased that spring has finally broken through and the world is getting colourful again. The best Spring colour in my opinion is yellow... more specifically mustard. I'm a bit in love with it at the moment and I think red hair suits it quite well too.
I've been on a bit of a ModCloth binge recently and I've found and pinned many a mustard delight. Mostly shoes and dresses that are all waiting patiently in my shopping basket. Oh how I'd love them all!

Honey Hued Delights


The T bar wedges I can't get over. They're beautiful and definitely destined to be mine if they ever get my size in. Now, which to buy second...

Left to right they are:
Mustard Cayenne Sandal
Skipping Through The City Flat by Bait Footwear
Curious Columnist Dress by Dear Creatures
Show Me The Honey Dress
Haute Harmony Wedge
Seychelles Scout Flat

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment